AutoCAD 2002 full & latest version Offline Setup For PC free download. AutoCAD 2002 is A Computer-aided Design PC software that is used across industries, Contractors of constructions & anywhere where Construction is made by an engineer. AutoCAD is also used by drafters and other professionals across the world.
Table of Contents
AutoCad 2002 Software Overview
This is the best & Professional 2-D and 3-D computer-aided drafting PC software which is used in Industries, Construction to help in the preparation of blueprints and other engineering projects. Drafters are basically the ones that use AutoCAD & are special in the use of it.
This software is used for creating 2d & 3d designs of different projects such as WALLS, DOORS, ROADS, Homes, Offices & much more which helps contractors, masons & other Professionals to follow the design & print to make an awesome & wonderful construction.
Related: Ulead Video Studio 10 Download
This software 2002 package is created for Windows users & if you are the Windows user then you can easily download a Windows version AutoCAD 2002 software from the download link below.
AutoCAD 2002 Features
- Dynamic offset profiles
- Connected alignments
- Pipe sizing and analysis
- Corridor design
- Advanced roundabout design
- Surface creation from point cloud data
Software System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 (AutoCAD 2016 SP1) Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 Microsoft Windows 7
- Minimum Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ 64 processor
- For 32-bit AutoCAD 2016: 2 GB For 64-bit AutoCAD 2016: 4 GB
- 1024×768 (1600×1050 or higher recommended)
- DirectX® 9 or DirectX 11 compliant card recommended
- Installation 6.0 GB Hard Drive Free Storage
- MS-Mouse compliant device
- .NET Framework Version 4.5
In order to download the software, you will need to click the download button below & the AutoCAD 2002 Setup for Windows will start downloading in a while.
Related Softwares:[catlist categorypage=”yes”]